I was checking which kind of friends only banners writers I like have (even though I'm not going to go friend only, because I feel there is no reason yet) and then run into a discussion about commenting. I would very much like to comment there, but really, I don't even know if I have read this person's fics or do I just recognize her name. The post is also almost a month old, so wouldn't that be very creepy if I commented? So I think that the second best idea is to write my thoughts here.
( Loong boring analysis about (my) commenting on fanfics -__- )
Over 10,000 words -fics:
Saudade - PG-13, waxrose ♥
- Set six years into the future: Ohno hears about it first from Nino… ~13,000 words.
5 & 1/2 Minute Hallway - PG-13, lifeinthebox
- Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it. ~ Thomas Fuller. 18,515 words.
Loose Ends - PG-13, track_04
- In life and death, sometimes all you need is a helping hand. It takes 7 different people to teach Ryo this particular lesson. In the same universe as 5 & 1/2 Minute Hallway. There is a very nice Ryo/Massu part. 14,916 words.
Ueda, Koki, Maru
00 - NC-17, velvetgunfire
- It begins on the train on the way home from practice, when they are both eighteen.
Less than 10,000 words -fics:
Never Compete With The Elephant In Defecating - PG-13, Humor, tokeruyouna ♥
- Immigration office AU, Ryo-centric.
It's a Little Funny Story - PG, gen, crystallekil ( shoulderouscomb )
- They say you can't go back to the way things used to be, but KAT-TUN has never been one for conventionality.
eleven, uneven (perfect) - gen, trivialaffair ( trivialwriting )
- Office AU, triv's, so there is adorable Massu. News are loved.
Underrated - PG-13, gen, omoshiroina
- As Ryo follows Ueda Tatsuya for the rest of the afternoon, he discovers a side of him that he has never before bothered to know.
Masuda Takahisa fics:
Smile Maker - G, sinestrated
- Masuda decides to grow up, but seems to have gone about it the wrong way.
Massu/Ryo (I'm biased)
Adjusting - PG, H/C, tinyangel ♥
- Set in the future, Massu meets Ryo after News has disbanded.
Insatiable - NC-17, Smut, lethes_oblivion ♥
- Massu likes to taste.
Touch - PG, H/C, scatteredink
- Masuda was trapped between two heart aches.
Food for Thought - PG, lifeinthebox
- It wasn’t until he walked in on Massu eating a popsicle that Ryo suspected he might have a problem.
Of Popsicles and Summer Afternoons - PG-13, fluff, track_04 ( colorcodedlines)
- Ryo and sweet things do not mix. Unless, of course, they're Massu.
Echo Game - PG-13, romance, bakemonokun ( lovedealer ) ♥
- Sometimes, all you need is to scream at some trees.
Something to be - R, imifumei ( unmeiwafunky ) ♥
- "He should never have come here. It's not as if he had the slightest clue what he expected to do here. "
Love Toast - NC-17, PWP, crystallekil ( shoulderouscomb ) ♥
- Sometimes Ryo just wants to take it like a bitch.
Best Friends Don't Necessarily Come in Namesquishes - G, Friendship,
misticloud & trivialaffair ♥
- Massu thinks about his and Shige's friendship.
In Fields Where the Yellow Grass Grows Knee-High - PG-13, Fluff, monggi
- Shige wonders why he is with Massu.
Under A Stone-Grey Sky - R,
misticloud & trivialaffair ♥
- The story of a lighthouse keeper's son and his best friend. ~18000 words. Epic sad drama.
Leaving the Door Unlocked (For You) - R, H/C, trivialaffair
- Massu never stays the night.
Driving Me Wild - NC-17, Smut, wristcutshow
- The title says it all.
Just a little off the top please - NC-17, smut, wristcutshow ♥
- Changing hairstyles is like changing your whole life; or sex life.
The Shoemaker - PG-13, trivialaffair ( trivialwriting )
- AU. Out of all the shoes Massu has made, he remembers only five pairs.
Fight - NC-17, Angst, hontou ♥
- Angsty, angry and good with an actual idea.
Typhoon - NC-17, hontou
- Snarky but cute, "Well, you won't talk, but maybe you'll play Truth."
High school friends
Who with who -list
Stars and Strings - PG, koneho
Like a bowl full of cherries - G, agirlcalledkil
and so on here.
Silent Like the Wings of Dawn - PG, het/gen, anamuan
- The transfer was good for Massu. Massu missed feeling like he had a place. (Future-fic, Song-fic: Osaka Rainy Blues)